The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Internet Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright as per the notice on the homepage. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This Privacy Notice aims to provide you with information on how we collect and process your personal data.
When you use our services, you share information with us and we wish to advise how we collect, use and with whom we share the information. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller of your personal data.
Information collected by us
If you have contacted us directly or indirectly through a third party, we may have obtained your email address, telephone number, postal address and company details. We may have also obtained information about your business, customers and commercial activities.
In addition, our servers, and other technologies automatically retain information. We share personal information with others only as described in this policy, or when we believe that the law requires us to do so.
How we use your personal information
We use your information in several different ways.
Category of personal data
- Send you messages by email or occasionally by text
- Provide goods or customer service and support
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
How do we use your information?
- Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
- Contract - your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement eg in order to send your goods, provide our service.
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way.
- Legitimate Interests - this means the interests of our company in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way eg to transfer your data to certain Third Party’s such as delivery partners.
- Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information eg when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold on to your information for as long as you are a client or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
Control over your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several important rights available to you for free. In summary, those include rights to:
- Be informed about how your personal information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Request that we transfer elements of your data to another service provider
- Request us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Request the deletion of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured format
- Object to processing of your personal data
For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
Email or call us providing
- Enough information for us to identify you;
- Proof of your identity and address
- Advise the information to which your request relates
We will always try to respond to a legitimate request within 28 days.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
For further information, please contact us. (See our contact page for full details).
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are not required for you to browse our web site. You can delete cookies if you wish.
Midland Food Services Limited
Registered No: 04622919
Registered Address: Kings Parade, Lower Coombe Street, Croydon, Surrey CR0 1AA